Speaking during the presentation...


27/09/13

Below are photos of my annotated powerpiont slides which I would read aloud during the presentation.  

Above is my annotation of the development slide. The development of my report resulted in the subject being split into 5 branches:
  1. a woman's ability to control her own fertility 
  2. the impact of delaying conception on women's choices:
    • education 
    • employmen
    • wealth
  3. family structure:
    • lone-parent households
    • cohabitation 
  4. the psychological impact
  5. the effect of class
I also included in this slide a song by Loretta Lynn which i reference in my report called "the Pill" and the trailer to Educating Rita

  
The screen-shot above is of my slide explaining my use of statistics. The figure shows patterns of contraceptive use in the UK- where there is a marked increase in the use of female methods, especially the Pill.